How to use a Fit Card
The Fit Card has openings that match the same the opening sizes of the Pocket Tripod PRO’s Adapters. If you can find a size on the Fit Card that fits your phone, then that’s the size you need.
Measuring the size of your device using a Fit Card is very simple.
- Hold your device in one hand, the Fit Card in the other.
- Place your device in an opening that is obviously larger than your device.
- Work your way through smaller openings until you find one that fits snugly.
- Note the size.
- Test to see if there is too much wiggle, if so, you can probably still fit the device in an opening that is one size smaller.
- Once you’ve determined the best size for your phone, pick it from the list of sizes on the store page.