How to use a Fit Card
The Fit Card has openings that match the same the opening sizes of the Pocket Tripod PRO’s Adapters. If you can find a size on the Fit Card that fits your phone, then that’s the size you need.
Tip: The actual opening size on Adapters is 0.5 mm tighter than that of the Fit Card. This is to compensate for the flexibility of the soft contact points, and to result in a snug fit. If you prefer a less snug fit, we recommend ordering one size larger (+0.5 mm).
Measuring the size of your device using a Fit Card is very simple.
- Hold your device in one hand, the Fit Card in the other.
- Place your device in an opening that is obviously larger than your device.
- Work your way through smaller openings until you find one that fits snugly.
- Note the size.
- Test to see if there is too much wiggle, if so, you can probably still fit the device in an opening that is one size smaller.
- Once you’ve determined the best size for your phone, pick it from the list of sizes on the store page.